Glass For Professionals
A passion that matches yours
When only the best in architectural glass will do, think Glasfit.
Whether you’re renovating a home or designing a 10-storey office block, Glasfit is uniquely positioned to bring your vision to life, effortlessly. Small or large, your project will reap the rewards of our relationships with leading local manufacturers of commercial
and residential glass, and aluminium frames.
With many of these manufacturing plants located nationwide, we can minimise costs and maximise time. And because choice matters, we offer a comprehensive product range.
SmartGlass® Solutions portfolio
10-year warranty on all glass in the SmartGlass® Solutions portfolio.
- Solar E®
- Energy efficient
- Low maintenance
- High natural light transmission
- Noise control
- UV reduction
- Glare reduction
- Safety and security
- Superior insulation
This portfolio is manufactured according to SANS 1263 Part 1 and Part 2, and SANS 204 specifications which comply with the National Safety Standards and Building Regulations. They are also SABS-certified.
Custom engineered solutions
There are no limitations. From windows to doors, mirrors, shower doors and more, share your vision and we’ll handle the rest.
Alternatively, we can arrange for a certified Glasfit technician to consult with you and take any measurements required.
We can deliver custom-cut glass, aluminium or mirror to a chosen location or specified contractor, or our expert technicians can install it.
- We’ll dispatch a certified Glasfit technician to your premises.
- He/she will consult with you before taking any measurements and writing up a quote.
- We’ll discuss the quote with you, providing constructive advice.
- Once the quote is approved, we’ll liaise with our suppliers to ensure that your order is manufactured to specification and delivered within the advised time frame.
- We’ll then arrange a convenient time to perform the installation.
- Once you are satisfied with our workmanship, the technician will provide your workmanship guarantee (valid for 12-months nationally) and the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Doors (Sliding folding doors, heavy duty sliding doors, palace sliding doors, hinge doors, patio doors)
- Windows (casement windows, horizontal sliding windows, vertical sliding windows, sliding folding windows)
- Showers (pivot door, tri-door, corner entry, bi-slider, pentagonal and In-line
- Commercial (shop fronts and curtain walling)
- Light design
- Corrosion resistant
- Smooth and silent sliding action
- Low maintenance
- Increased security