Chips, cracks and broken glass, we fix and fit it all.
If your car’s glass is in need of professional care, talk to Glasfit. No matter what vehicle you drive, our fitment centres
repair and/or replace:
What Is New!
We’ve expanded our product offering to give you greater choice. Now, you can choose to fit a Benson
motor glass product.
Why choose from this new range of quality and value-for-money motor glass products?
- They are SABS approved
- They lower the cost of replacing a windscreen
- They are approved by most insurers for the replacement of the policyholder’s motor glass
- Depending on the policy, the policyholder may not have to pay an excess if either product is fitted
- Certain Benson and Fuyao products are made according to product manufacturing and quality control specifications from the OEM, and
- Safevue is manufactured by our longstanding partner Shatterprufe®.
What Remains Unchanged!
We still stock a comprehensive range of SABS approved, Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
motor glass for cars, recreational vehicles, minibuses, buses and trucks.
For added security against smash-and-grabs and injury from broken glass choose from our range of safety films
And request window tinting
to reduce potential glare and block out harmful UV rays.
As always, our value-offering to you is:
- Strong, safety guaranteed glass, including Armourplate® and Shatterprufe® glass
- Expert workmanship—at your premises or ours, and
- 24-hour-a-day service.
Contact us today. We’re ready to assist you!